Donate to Science Me

This website is free from ads and I'd love to keep it that way. If you can donate a dollar or more, Science Me can keep thriving on powerful and original content.

Adding a donate button to your blog is risky. No-one likes being asked for money, and 99% of people scroll on. The other 1% can make a real difference. If Science Me has educated or entertained you this year, please take 30 seconds to donate. This tells me you think my work matters, and offsets the time and technology spent making this site possible.

If you make a one-off or monthly donation, you have my gratitude and can be assured that your support matters to me and my family.